On 'Independence Day', the cast of TV told the meaning of real freedom

Jaya Talpada
0

On 'Independence Day', the cast of TV told the meaning of real freedom



On the occasion of 74th Independence Day, the stars of our & TV are celebrating self-reliant and complacent Independence Day. True freedom has always meant self-sufficiency and self-sufficiency.


On 'Independence Day', the cast of TV told the meaning of real freedom


On the occasion of Independence Day, the stars of & TV Asif Sheikh, Shubhangi Atre, Yogesh Tripathi, Sarik Bahrolia and other stars are celebrating their journey to become self-reliant and self-reliant.

independence day independence day 2020 15 august independence day drawing independence day speech 15 august 2020 happy independence day independence day poster freedom fighters august 15


Vibhuti Mishra of Bhabiji at home and TV said Vibhuti Mishra, that is, Asif Shaikh, about freedom, that "we don't understand the full meaning of freedom until we are imprisoned." This lockdown has taught me more about independence than any school book. I always felt that I was free, but in this difficult period I understood that I was not even close to half of that free person as I believed myself. After handling myself and my family in this difficult time, I can now proudly say that I am much more self-sufficient than before. Happy Independence Day to all.


independence day independence day 2020 15 august independence day drawing independence day speech 15 august 2020 happy independence day independence day poster freedom fighters august 15

On 'Independence Day', the cast of TV told the meaning of real freedom


Bhabiji is at home saying Angoori Bhabi, ie Shubhangi Atre, said that freedom means a lot of things which we often ignore while busy in our routine. Freedom is such an aspect, which we all should be thankful for, but also think what is necessary to feel independent from within. This experience only happens when we start working on a professional and personal level. I am fortunate to have found a family that helps in household chores and dependence on each other should not be a burden for anyone. I hope that on this Independence Day everyone will become self-sufficient in their own way and celebrate the celebration of independence in its true sense.



  • independence day
  • independence day 2020
  • 15 august
  • independence day drawing
  • independence day speech
  • 15 august 2020
  • happy independence day
  • independence day poster
  • freedom fighters
  • august 15
  • speech on independence day
  • happy independence day 2020
  • independence day images
  • independence day quotes
  • freedom fighters of india
  • republic day
  • pakistan independence day
  • independence day speech in english
  • 74th independence day
  • independence day song
  • independence day speech for kids
  • independence day quiz
  • 73rd independence day
  • 15th august 2020
  • 15 august independence डे
  • Independence Day, and tv stars, and tv, & Bhabhi ji ghar par hain



Talking on this, Yogesh Tripathi, Durga, i.e., Yogesh Tripathi of Hapu's Oulton platoon, said that we often consider freedom to mean avoiding responsibilities, but in true sense it means raising a helping hand in times of need, so that the burden is a Don't stay on the person I feel that freedom is not the right of any one person, but applies to all in the family. That is why I try to contribute, so that I do not depend on people around me.


independence day independence day 2020 15 august independence day drawing independence day speech 15 august 2020 happy independence day independence day poster freedom fighters august 15

On 'Independence Day', the cast of TV told the meaning of real freedom


Gudiya Hamare Pe Pa Hari Ki Gudiya, ie Sarika Bahrolia said that India got independence in 1947, but I got it in 2020. Because I understood the true meaning of freedom this year. It takes a lot of struggle to learn to become self-reliant, but after becoming self-sufficient, life becomes beautiful. I never thought that I would be able to live on my own in Mumbai, one of the largest metros of India. But here I am, spending every day on my own, cooking my food, buying groceries myself, decorating my house and doing many things myself. There cannot be a better definition of freedom for me.

Santoshi Maa narrate the story of fasting Goddess Polomi i.e. Sara Khan said, My journey of independence started when I won the title of Miss Bhopal in 2007. However it was just beginning and I had to face many obstacles. There are many challenges in the journey of freedom, but after winning them one after the other, you become unstoppable and then also truly independent. Mumbai taught me to be independent. My gratitude to this city and its people! Happy Independence Day to all Mumbaikars and people of my Bhopal.
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Thanks For Commenting .

Post a Comment (0)