Sarah literally held my hands in front of me, Rohit Shetty old video went viral

Jaya Talpada
0

Sarah literally held my hands in front of me, "Rohit Shetty old video went viral


रोहित शेट्टी, घराणेशाही, rohit shetty, Trolled As Old Video, Saif Ali Khan
Sarah literally held my hands in front of me, "Rohit Shetty old video went viral


'Coolie Number' starrer '1' starring actress Sara Ali Khan and Varun Dhawan is currently the talk of social media. Information that this movie will be released soon on OTT platform Amazon Prime. Meanwhile, StarKids has been trolling social media after Sushant Singh Rajput committed suicide. One user jokingly asked why they should try so hard to get a character in a Star Kids movie by making an old video of all the virals. In this viral video, director Rohit Shetty talks about the conversation that took place between them when they first met Sara.

Actors Ranveer Singh, Sara Ali Khan and Rohit Shetty Kapil Sharma were present for the 'Simba' promotion. Rohit revealed how he played Sarah in the film at that time. Sarah came to my office alone one day. He put his hands behind my back and said, “Sir, give me a job. Saif Ali Khan and Amrit Singh's daughter came to my office alone and asked me to work. I can literally see Rohit Shetty crying.



  • रोहित शेट्टी
  • घराणेशाही
  • rohit shetty
  • Trolled As Old Video
  • Saif Ali Khan


Read Also :-  To become the sponsor of Dream 11 IPL 2020, BCCI sells rights for Rs 222 crore





Sarah's video goes viral on social media and trolls her. One customer asked why Star Kids had to work so hard.

Coolie No. 1 was directed by David Dhanav. The shooting of this movie is almost over. The film stars Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan in the lead roles. It is said that the film will now be screened on the OTT platform.
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Thanks For Commenting .

Post a Comment (0)